It's Getting Hot!
Rising temperatures are quickly approaching and we must protect our furry friends from the sweltering sun. Here are some tips on keeping our fur babies cool....
1. Short walks early in the morning or after the sun goes down
2. Shaded areas to retreat in the yard
3. Plenty of cool water for hydration
4. Freeze a treat in a block of ice
5. A baby or regular pool
6. Decrease excessive exercise
7. Keep them in the cool house during peak hours
These are just a few ways to beat the heat and enjoy a great summer. Please remember our shelter dogs consider donating a small wading pool so they can stay cool too!